CV Creation Service
Why should your teenager have a CV?
There are many reasons why your teenager should have a CV.
- Shows that they can be responsible. Any previous work, activities, and volunteering experiences they have done, is viewed as a positive attribute. It indicates that they can be dependable and can handle responsibility.
- Highlight their ambition. Outside activities that your teenager takes part in will highlight their passion and dedication for that activity. It is a way to show how hard-working your teenager can be.
- Set them apart from other students.
- Helpful for letters for reference or recommendation. It will help teachers, previous employers, etc., remind them of what your teen has done.
- It is a record of achievements.
They are never too young to have a part-time job! The minimum age a child can start working part-time is 13 years old, only part-time and light work but check Government websites for the conditions for working at a young age (https://www.gov.uk/child-employment).
We can help your teenager write their first CV.
Our CV Creation service is used by children from 13 years old; to create their first CV. They will get:
- Two hours of one-to-one coaching. The session is online.
- An Experience Journal©. Skills gained is recorded on the spreadsheet. It can be from work experiences, leisure activities, charity work or volunteering. Useful as a record of achievements.
- A blank CV template.
Let us help your teen take the first steps to the world of work.
Call us on 020-3078-9826 or Contact us for more details.