CV Creation Service
Why should your teenager have a CV?
There are many reasons why your teenager should have a CV.
- Shows that they can be responsible. Any previous work, activities, and volunteering experiences they have done, is viewed as a positive attribute. It indicates that they can be dependable and can handle responsibility.
- Highlight their ambition. Outside activities that your teenager takes part in will highlight their passion and dedication for that activity. It is a way to show how hard-working your teenager can be.
- Set them apart from other students.
- Helpful for letters for reference or recommendation. It will help teachers, previous employers, etc., remind them of what your teen has done.
- It is a record of achievements.
They are never too young to have a part-time job! The minimum age a child can start working part-time is 13 years old, only part-time and light work but check Government websites for the conditions for working at a young age (https://www.gov.uk/child-employment).
We can help your teenager write their first CV.
Our CV Creation service is used by children from 13 years old; to create their first CV. They will get:
- Two hours of one-to-one coaching. The session is online. You will be shown how to fill in the Experience Journal© and then use the information to create your CV.
- An Experience Journal©. Skills gained is recorded in a digital journal. It can be from work experiences, leisure activities, charity work or volunteering. Useful as a record of achievements.
- A blank CV template. Designed for the teenager with little or no work experience.
Let us help your teen take the first steps to the world of work.
Call us on 020-3078-9826 or Contact us for more details.